The Coverage Map shares the latest information available to the county council on current and future provision of superfast broadband across Oxfordshire. Information comes from a number of sources and provides an indicative picture of coverage for premises in the county. The map can be used to provide an estimate of existing speeds available to premises and details of any planned upgrades in the near future.
Individual addresses are displayed as single dots on the map, with a traffic light colour system, where green has superfast available, amber are in plan for delivery and red dots fall into the final 3% category. There is a postcode search facility available and a pop-up box feature to display more details for individual properties, by clicking on coloured dot for the address.
If you wish to report errors with the map, please contact the Digital Infrastructure Team using the contact us form.
- UPRN - Unique Premises Reference Number. Every premises has a a unique reference number allocated AddressBase Premium dataset supplied by Ordnance Survey, under license.
- Classification - R = Residential, NR = Non-residential. This classification comes from the AddressBase Premium dataset supplied by Ordnance Survey, under license.
- In plan for Businesses in Rural Oxfordshire Programme - funded by DEFRA - delivery timescales October 2019 - Sept 2021
- In plan for West Oxfordshire District Council Gigaclear programme - delivery underway, more details available from the Gigaclear website
- Voucher Eligible – Premises eligible for the Rural Voucher Scheme. More details available here