What are Social Tariffs?
Social Tariffs are Broadband and mobile deals offered by various suppliers to eligible households, who are in need of financial support with their broadband or phone services.
We are aware the following Social Tariffs are currently available:
- BT Home Essentials Broadband | Universal Credit Broadband
- Social Tariff - Country Connect (country-connect.co.uk)
- Essential Fibre Low Income Broadband (g.network)
- Fair Fibre Plan | Hyperoptic
- Check postcode | KCOM Lightstream Real Fibre Broadband
- What is NOW Broadband Basics? (nowtv.com)
- Sky Broadband social tariff | Sky Help | Sky.com
- Register for Essential Broadband | Virgin Media
- VOXI For Now | VOXI
Please note you should always check with your existing provider before starting any new contracts to make sure you don’t incur any early termination charges for your existing contracts.
Learn more about this: Cheaper broadband and phone packages - Ofcom
For additional guidance & help with bills: Help with rising living costs